A honeymoon represents the first step to a beautiful marriage. It should be memorable, wonderful and just totally unforgettable which must be well-planned so that your first trip as husband and wife is truly one-of-its-kind.
The Grand Honeymoon Plan
One important factor that must be considered is that it surely has to be romantic and Cameron Highlands is the perfect landscape for this. The hilly slopes of Mossy Forest and the green horizon of the golf course coupled with the contoured steps of the tea plantations would fit the best backdrop for any newlyweds.
Your honeymoon should have a stay befitting any royalty. Choose among the top resorts and hotels here and both you and your partner will enjoy the luxury of spacious rooms and world-class spas. Among them includes:
- The Lakehouse Cameron Highlands – Stay at the Junior Suite from RM707 per night
- Hotel Rosa Passadena – From RM969 per couple for 3 days and 2 nights
- Strawberry Park Resort – From RM1,500 per couple at the Tioga Suite
- Hotel De’La Ferns – Deluxe Double room from RM1,600
The Romantic Dinner
There must be a special dinner only for both of you during your honeymoon. In some cases, the hotel will include a special dinner but if you are looking for something more extravagant and maybe a bit more special, you can consider the following:
- Cameron Highlands Resort – Make a reservation at The Dining Room here. Or better still book a private dining room at the vista surrounding by cool and pristine air and excellent greeneries
- Smokehouse Restaurant – A great restaurant to enjoy a romantic dinner for the both of you. It can get crowded at times. A good meal here would cost about RM300 at average
- Golfers Café – Here is a great place to enjoy something lighter and you can both enjoy the sights of the greens from the doorstep of the café. A meal at average here should not be more than RM200