Cameron Map & Getting There
Rates for Shuttle Van 11 Seaters Per Way
|Depart daily at 9.00am / 1.00 pm / 5.00pm|
|Ex- Kuala Besut Jetty||11 Seats Van|
|Kota Bharu Airport||RM170.00|
|Kota Bharu Town||RM170.00|
|Wakaf Bharu Trains Stations||RM220.00|
|Tanah Merah Trains Stations||RM200.00|
|Rantau Panjang ( Thai Border )||RM250.00|
|Merang Jetty (Redang Island )||RM180.00|
|Kuala Terengganu Airport||RM220.00|
|Kuala Terengganu City||RM250.00|
|Marang Jetty ( Kapas Island )||RM300.00|
|Mersing ( Tioman Island )||RM950.00|
- **For Route to Taman Negara and Cameron Highland depart daily at 10.00am from our office . Please refer to our staff for more information and booking.
- Above rates are applicable for other ex route .Example from Cameron Highland to Kuala Besut jetty .
- S.I.C rates based per person per way.Minimum 2 person for each destination by Shuttle Van or Licensed Taxi.
- Above rates (coach) is exclude guided service. Guide service or exemption can be arranged. Additional charge RM50.00 for exemption letter or RM200.00/day/guide
- Child rate, half price from adult.
- On outstation assignment, accommodation must be provide for driver other wise an extra RM50.00pernight will charge.
- S.I.C transfer for Cameron Highland & Kuala Tahan only available from 1st March till 31st October of the year.
- Empty run will be charge depends on destination
- All rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- We also can arrange the transfer from other location with rates above based on request from customer .
- Full payment are request to confirm the booking.
- Each booking must confirm at least minimum 1 Week with notice.